darinmcdonald

darinmcdonald

I love books. Actually I LOVE stories!!! , they come alive and I remember the stories better if I listen to them on Audio books. Just the way my brain works, I guess ;-) I downloaded a free book (series of stories) to my samsung galaxy y and find reading in small blocks of words, alleviates my overstimulation of seeing a bunch of words on a page or pages, and I can read and get a story out of it.

Down Fall
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Christopher Moore
Progress: 40/444 pages

Life

Life - Keith Richards When I first saw that Mr. Richards had put forth a book, I was very skeptical, I could imagine it being ghost written or something. Then I saw a review from a reader that I was following on a different book reading forum in Facebook, (Visual Bookshelf), this reader liked many of the books I had read and liked and he really liked this book. So I took a chance and was amazed, it was full of funny and serious stories and it helped me get my love of music back and start playing the guitar again. On another note, I really like the changes to Booklikes! it's becoming a very useful tool to find more great books to read. So readers, try posting reviews, they don't have to be works of literature, but if you say a few words and have books on your shelf that you liked or disliked it gives other readers clues to help decide to give a book a shot.